etheory Microphone pre-amp custom project – part 2

OK, so I added the rest of the parts to the discrete opamps, and then did a couple of promising tests that indicate, at least to a very basic degree, that they are working properly.  This is awesome news!  Time to share the photos of the build.  The first two are of the “bug-style” they start out as.  Then I finished adding in all the resistors, then the final part, the 2SK170 JFET input part:


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.